Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

SLJ Practice activity

Original Mac n Cheese .jpg  I got this Image from Wikipedia



Preparation: 20min > Cook 30min > Ready In 50min 

 

What You Need:


  • 250g elbow macaroni
  • 300g shredded Grated cheddar cheese
  • 60g parmesan cheese
  • 750ml (3 cups) milk
  • 60g butter
  • 2 tablespoons plain flour 
  • 30g butter

What to do: 

  1. Preheat oven 180c

  1. Meanwhile,in a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in enough 

  1. flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly

  1. Stir in cheeses and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick

  1. Put macaroni in a casserole dish and pour the sauce over the macaroni,stir well 

  1. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs. cook and stir until brown. Spread over the macaroni cheese to cover the top.

  1. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes
  1. Now you can serve

My favorite food is Macaroni And Cheese because


1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Gustan!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog post over the summer. It's great that you've decided to do a practice activity from last years programme; that sets you up well to tackle this years set of activities! :)

    Yum! That Mac 'n' Cheese looks and sounds delicious! Is it your favourite meal? Do you cook it much at home? I can't actually remember the last time I had Mac 'n' Cheese! I'll have to give this recipe a go myself :)

    Remember that the programme officially begins next Monday (December 16th), so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities then. In the meantime, jump online and give some of the teaser week activities a go. I can't wait to read more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.