Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Story Starter

Write an article about an independent barber who finds a strange package at the door. 

One day there was a man at the hairdressers he had no friends and all he did was cut hair he never ever had a day off always on public holidays like Christmas he would still work even on his birthday. But one night he was closing down his shop and he tripped on a box. He picked it up and he went to the nearest street light, Trying to see who it was for. And it said his name. 

So he ran home so fast he went to his door and he got his key and opened the door he went inside and went to his kitchen and got a pair of scissors and cut the strange box. When he opened the strange box he removed the packing peanuts and he saw 2 envelopes. He opened the one that


This week we went on story starter and we chose a topic.
we chose a topic and wrote about it. my topic was a independent barber who 
finds a strange package at the door. We learnt this new tool Story starer is a website that is you are stuck in you writing. You and you don't know how to start your story, you can make your own starter so you have lots of ideas so you can write a story.

What I enjoys about this is that I could use this tool and make my own story starter so I could not sit there and think what I am going to write. I also liked that on story starter I could change the starter if I did not like it. I loved how that I could get stuck into the peace of writing and I did not what to stop writing.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.