Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

LEDC

Population- we have too many people going without. We are running out of the land in the world because we are getting too many people in our world.

Climate- the weather is too bad. people have a lot of bad weather like the dry hot sun because there has been no rain only dry hot weather the crops have all died because there are droughts

Politics-there are disagreements. People in countries do not agree so they have a war (civil War where 2 gangs of people do not agree on something so they have a war to see who wins) which can damage the land a lot.

Economics-people have to pay taxes every day even if they are poor and the poor people get to the point they have to sell there special things they don’t want to sell.

WALT we have been doing some work around these 4 topics they are population,climate,politics and Economics. what I learnt about this is that we are really lucky to have what we have   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.